Adult Industry Awards 2007

With this particular years awards being divided into 2 major types, and for example two arenas, adult shows (primarily DVD companies, actors and actresses) and sex games. While the appeal of the DVD awards was attractive I held to my quick and spent a weekend seeking out the new products and also keeping an enthusiastic eye on the shakers and movers in the industry.

Day one was expo day and resembled an upmarket car shoes purchase, although the products where shiny and new and the tables where adorned with vibes, dildos, stap-ons and all manner of sex toys, a few of which I'd a hard time working out which way they continued and what precisely they did.

The big guns where out in effect with Doc Jonson commanding a prime spot in the market, the big push (if that's the best word) was on their new range of Pretty End butt plugs and a of Pretty Jenna Jameson dildos and vibrators. To study more, you can check out: vibrators. The most interesting point about the new runs where the light pastel colors chosen with each coming in a complete of six different colors and the most exciting of the was the G-spot "Brianna" range, and the inventors and gals at Doc Johnson where kind enough to let me have one in attractive Baby Blue color. Dig up more on read about sex toys for women by visiting our rousing web page. Review on this to follow along with without doubt, but hey it's been a week and well, I've not had time to highway check it yet - pity on me!

Moving on to the awards on day two of the event and there was a little surprise, however not in fairness a one, in the best female model with the Rabbit Pearl vibe arriving at number one with I am told a huge majority vote.

One interesting male sex toy that seemingly have made a resurrection and indeed picked up Most useful in Class for Male Sex Toy as voted by readers of Heat magazine was the Penisator, a strange device that slips within the penis and can be utilized alone or during sex. Identify additional information about adam and eve by going to our poetic site. A straightforward principle with remarkably popular sensations for both sides.

Top selling toy of 2006, no prizes for guessing this one and with global sales in the thousands the traditional Rabbit Vibrator romped home with a cushty victory in this class. Runner up went to the brand new selection of Glow in the Dark beans from Nasstoys and third place went to your own favorite, California Exotics "Shanes World Hottie."

With presence of excessively of 50,000 people in one week-end the show is a huge huge hit yet again and it was nice to see old faces and nice to see plenty of new faces too. Therefore let us look forward to annually of new exciting items to tickle all our fancies and fatasies and look forward to Expo 2008 in Denmark..