The Crystal Skull

Due to the current Indiana Jones movie there has been much curiosity about crystal skulls.

My first encounter with a crystal skull is at July of 1989. During the time I was a member of a metaphysical study group and had just returned from the month of checking Aboriginal life style nationwide.

In the monthly meeting in our group, one of many leaders mentioned if you ask me she were built with a group planning to Indianapolis the subsequent week to view the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately showed me the skull ended up carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in most way and that this type of skull had been present in Lubantaan in Belize within the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was then 16 years.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, together with Lynn Gardner can be exhibiting the skull the next week . It sounded like the perfect chance to learn something new, you never know where this may lead?

Playing the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It appears the skull have been present in a Mayan pyramid after having been left there hundreds of years previous. Legends abound , but nobody really knows where it originated or the age of it can be. Many legends seem to indicate it having been created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It it became beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish found, down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed any time she first discovered it , the skull was cloudier than in it's present state, it had been now really clear!

It was worth over 18 million dollars, and yes it gave the impression to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied varieties of paranormal behavior. Some would begin to see the future, while some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It had been truly a masterpiece, unlike anything I'd experienced before.
For more info about crystal skulls go to see our new webpage: read this