Comments

• Anonyvox are you Sleepy J
  • Should i get an avatar
  • yes/and yes you should
  • Can I just post here and not mt anymore
  • Let's liven up this place
  • meche said:

Can I just post here and not mt anymore

no you can't leave MT. but you can sub-MT here.

• agree with those two gentlemen
  • anonyvox said:

OMG i just sent an email to my employer that was still being deliberated over and refined.

DID NOT MEAN TO SEND IT YET!

oh man I feel your pain... I don't know if you use gmail but our work email is through gmail and the Unsend option is a fucking lifesaver

• On your computer, open Gmail.
    • In the top right, click Settings .
    • Click Settings.
    • In the "Undo Send" section, check the box next to "Enable Undo Send."
    • In the "Send cancellation period" section, set the amount of time you want to decide if you want to unsend an email.
    but like if you click away the unsend option appears to be lost. my only complaint is that if i click "view post" to check it then I can't click "unsend" anymore so a lot of the time i'll click send, then be like wait is it ok, then click unsend, read it again, and send again.
  • good advice. thanks! although it wold be a pain to change my work email address. or any of my email addresses. i have 4 active ones.

personal

work

social networking and subscriptions to stuff likely to cause a lot of spam

and a Gmail/ G+ for a circle i'm in and it also lets me comment on youtube videos and stupid stuff like that and watching dirty stuff on youtube.

so I will check out that option in Gmail!

• edited December 2016
    I think every time someone posts here they should bump as many threads as possible
  • edited December 2016
    i'm seriously pissed that the alt-right has chosen baby boomers as the object of their hate. it's hard to take such stupidity seriously, but it is serious.

i was recently involved in a chat with some idiot. and it pissed me off.

he was like, baby boomers gonna die off and the world will be good. and i said, what have you done? what has gen-x (or millennials) accomplished that can even begin to compare to the baby boomers? (no offense, but really.)

he had nothing. he said, fought in your wars. i said, bullshit. that was bush. and that was your team in charge.

don't really want to bring this to ce.
  • there are obviously good answers to that challenge. but this fucking punk couldn't come up with one. ignoramus.
  • HOUSEKEEPING??